I am writing this to warn others about the fraudulent, rip-off artist company Triangle Specialties!!!.I lost alot of my hard earned money with this company.

I originally purchased phone service from Alfredo Morales of TRIANGLE SPECIALTIES who said he would set me up right away. I waited and waited and waited and still no line is setup. They sent me absolutely nothing even after they took my money. I called him many times and never did I get the service he promised.

He just billed my credit card and took my money! No line no nothing. They can't even setup a line, how would I even know I was going to get paid???? When I had my girl friend call him he didn't want to talk with me after he got his money and said he was sick and in the hospital.

It was all a plain lie he just didn't want to bother with me after he had my money. I had to call my credit card company and dispute the charges!!!

What a mess....Don't trust these people they are crooked and will take your money!!

Had an Experience with Triangle Specialties?

Comments

I work with this Alfredo Morales.I did not have that problem with him.

I not sure if his health because a issue because all a sudden someone else was running the business, and I did not received by check for $102.00. The people kept my profit. :eek I would not trust them.

I got ripped off too.:(

That's why his site is down now. Must be a rip off. Plus, he charged way too much.

Yeah, this company seems like a scam, they don't even answer their phones

Hello, I must say this has got to be a fradulent post.I am a client of Triangle Specialties and have dealt with Alfredo (and others) who were incredible helpful, efficient & prompt in hooking up my line, within one week.

Starting a business takes time, perhaps the original poster was too impatient. Triangle is the best option out there for a turn-key 900 number, trust me I have researched them all.

Triange is NOT fraudulent and offers wonderful service, technical expertise, etc.Furthermore, I remember a few months ago when I was having a designing issue with my web site, Alfredo (Al) woke up in the middle of the night to return my call - NOW THATS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IF YOU ASK ME!!!

www.inspiringmindsnetwork.com

#202397

MMann, has been trashing us all over the web, we have been in contact with the complaints board, as they also fell victims of this malicious unfounded complaint. They were able to verify that MMann was not a "real" consumer, subsequently it was removed. MMann, does not exist, all attempts at contacting this person have been exhausted. We know that this is the work of one of our competitors, not a true client as we have never had any clients with the name MMann, or even close. There needs to be some accountability of the poster, otherwise it is libel. Slander is spoken defamation; libel is written or visual or broadcast defamation. This is definitely both visual and written. The review is fraudulent and detrimental to our company's online reputation. We request it be removed immediately. Please verify the authenticity of the author, we are willing to provide you proof that we have no chargeback’s, we can show you statements dating back 6 months if need be. We have a very clean record. It is amazing how someone could calumniate our company with a little free time and a good imagination.

If you do not put a stop to this, this person will be allowed to continue making a mockery out of your review system. The review system should be in place in the event that someone may have something truthful to say.

Again, I respectfully ask you to remove this review, verify the information and contact me if you require any documentation. I on the other hand am a...

Respectfully,

Alfredo Morales- 800-381-5958

#201540

Thanks for posting this.I'm in the process of researching all companies who are legit, and found this.

I am sorry this happened to you, I believe in Karma and he will get his day, he will loose money some how. I am unable to find a good and honest company so far, darn it.

Maybe God is telling me that this is not the type of business for me.But thanks for posting